Perth Skippers Tickets
Get your skippers ticket with the friendliest, most helpful boat school in Australia.
Avoid the amateurs who don’t answer the phone, don’t turn up, and cant handle a boat any better than you.
Get your skippers ticket with a Genuine Perth Boat School pro trainer at a boat ramp near you.
The best skippers ticket pricing – Guaranteed
Seriously – no one will beat us for price or service.
Check out our Reviews – (top right of this page)
1) First make a Booking with the easy automated instant Booking Options system (button #1 top right).
We then send you all the info you need.
2) Study for the Theory Exam at home. Get the government workbook (or download it by clicking button #2),
Watch our FREE Skippers Ticket Theory Revision DVD and practice for the theory exam with our FREE online SKIPPERS TICKET QUIZ.
3) Meet the trainer at the boat. Do the mutiple-choice theory exam. Pass it and move straight to the Practical.
4) The Practical is easy is you get proper training with one of our relaxed experienced trainers. They will take you out for your practical training, demonstrate, you then practice till you are ready and then the test follows
TEST and TRAINING COST
$40 Theory test
$80 / 1 hour training and practice to pass the practical test
$40 Practical test
You really need proper training and practice to make sure you pass the Practical
Most people choose our Standard combo and pass (see our reviews)
You will not pass with no proper training, so do it with a qualified trainer.
There are 62 Practical things you need to do perfectly.
We will train you properly – to help you pass.
book and pay now for an online instant discount
YOU ALSO GET
FREE study book
FREE theory DVD
FREE practice quiz
FREE BOAT USE
Book a COMBO
$150 for a Standard COMBO for online bookings and payments.
$250 ($280 value)
$150 ($160 value)
We do it 7 days a week, so you can avoid the saturday morning madness.
Ramps are at their WORST 8am to 10am, so we allow you to start anytime from 6am, till dark, 7 days a week.
CHOOSE ANY DAY, and ANY TIME, best is a time when it is calm and relaxed.
Before work, or after work even. We do it 7 days, every day, sunup till dark.
WHAT WE DONT DO
We wont waste half your day reading the workbook to you – we know you can read it at home. We made a free Skippers Ticket DVD so you can watch it at home, and also do our online practise questions on our website. When you meet the trainer we will explain anything you don’t understand (just ask), but we think you want to get in the boat and spend more time learning boat handling, not sitting in a classroom doing theory.
We wont put you in a boat jam packed full of strangers just to make a quick dollar.
We wont have a problem if you want to change the date or the time. We are happy to do our best to meet our customers needs.
We wont force you to do it at peak traffic time at a ramp on Saturday morning. Only the part time amateurs who have other weekday jobs will try and do this to you. Imagine doing your car drivers licence in peak hour! We will let you do it at your leisure any day and any time you want. Many people do it after work even – no problems in the evenings.
- Order a trainer using the automatic booking system – the button is top right. Its not an enquiry form like the others have, its a fully automated professional online bookings system. You will get an email reply to your booking with confirmation, trainers name and number, extra study notes, forms and all the details, instructions and information you need. Its easy, Click BOOKING (top right #1 button to start your quick and easy Skippers Ticket.
- Easy secure payment options (1) via Secure CBA / eWay system online or (2) pay by phone or (3) cash on the day if you want.
- The online booking system dispatches mobile trainers to you 24/7. You just tell the booking system when and where YOU want to do it – and a trainer will be dispatched to you – Automatically. For any day, time and location you choose.
- MORE OPTIONS for you than any boat school in Australia. You can do the BEST fully comprehensive course in WA OR the CHEAPEST fastrack expert option in WA OR a Group Special – just use the automated Booking System to choose what YOU want.
- GIFT VOUCHERS (just make a booking and write ‘Voucher’ in notes and we will send you a voucher via email for you to print. Use your email if you dont want the person to get any emails from us – but book it in their name)
- Extra Boat Handling and Advanced Superyacht crew or even Commercial and Radio Licences – we do them all.
- With more trainers than anyone else in Australia, we can do whatever you want, because thats what we do. And we love it.
- AFTER WORK weekdays also – start by 5 and you could have your RST by 7pm even.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- This is the ONLY Boat School in WA Nationally Accredited, audited, insured, qualified and carrying out both Recreational and Commercial courses all around Australia. Almost EVERY “other” Skippers Ticket advert you will find out there on the internet is a NON-Authorised Provider, NOT a professional Authorised and Nationally Audited Registered Training Organisation. Most are just part time sub-contractors. We do this 7 days a week, you WILL get the best training and we will still price match all of their CHEAPIE offers. Because we want to make sure you get the best. Thats why we are doing this.
WA Family owned and operated, Ethical, Environmental and friendly !!!
Skippers Ticket lessons DAILY…
mobile trainers are on standby 7 days
… TRAINER can come to you – WHEREVER YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT…
*…we fit you in, (Sat mornings / Summer Holidays need a little flexibility…)
Use YOUR boat ANYTIME – at your ramp, your club, marina, pen, where and when you want… Automated computerised INSTANT Skippers Ticket BOOKING click here now)
FAST TRACK programme – 60 to 90 minutes to do Skippers Ticket if you know your stuff, if you dont just do the training to reach the standard needed to pass.
Use OUR boats at Coogee, Maylands, Mandurah, Rockingham, Hillarys, Busselton, Bunbury. (Just Book using the instant computerised Skippers Ticket BOOKINGsystem).
Book your Skippers Ticket (WA boat licence) training / exam online NOW and you will receive some extra study notes and booking confirmation by email. You simply study the FREE Workbook, then meet your trainer at the place you booked at the time you booked…
HOW EASY IS THAT !!!!
BEGINNERS Skippers Ticket programme – (look for the Special Combo in our booking system) and boat handling lessons as well as the RST exams and assessments 7 days a week at locations of your choice, at times suiting you*. Faster and better than any other boat school as we do it one-on-one you need less time. Training and theory and practical and exam and you are finished in less than 3 hours. It’s straight forward with our easy online booking system.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Book online now. No ‘set’ classes – you TELL us where and when you want to do your Skippers Ticket (boat drivers licence) – and we will be there. We have many mobile trainers, so we will get one to you – Guaranteed.
- Study the Skippers Ticket Workbook (FREE – Click the Workbook on the left to download a .PDF, or click the one at the top to find out where to get a FREE hard copy
- Meet the assessor / trainer at the boat ramp at the time you booked, do the DoT paperwork and the theory exam at the waters edge, or on the boat. Then do the practical in the boat. Most people can finish in 90 minutes to 2 hours.
Skippers Ticket WORKBOOKS
FREE copy of the Skipppers Ticket Workbook
mailed to you just call the RST Hotline on 9216 8966 or
You can also download the Skippers Ticket Workbook by clicking on the image of the Skippers Ticket workbook below.
The Skippers Ticket Workbook is designed for home study.
The Skippers Ticket is the WA ‘Boat Drivers Licence’.
Book an Exam time and date with us, then get the Skippers Ticket Workbook and study it.
It will only take a few hours over a few evenings at home to study the Skippers Ticket Workbook and you should be able to pass the 40 multiple choice questions we will give you in less than 20 minutes.
After you have passed the Skippers Ticket Theory exam, you do the Skippers Ticket Practical Assessment.